Capitalized words have the meaning given to them in the regulations of this Online Store.
Personal data collected by the Online Store Administrator are processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (Official Journal of the EU L 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as: GDPR.
The Online Store Administrator makes every effort to protect the privacy and information provided to him regarding our online store www.kuprolety.pl.
We use appropriate technical, programming and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data being processed, in particular, it protects data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, disclosure, loss and destruction, unauthorized modification, as well as against their processing in violation of applicable law.
Personal data administrator
The administrator of your personal data is:
KupRolety.pl Artur Przyczka
st. Ogrodowa 6, 77-100 Bytów
Regarding your personal data, you can contact the Personal Data Administrator via:
• e-mail email@example.com
• traditional mail - ul. Ogrodowa 6; 77-100 Bytów
• phone +48 59 822 88 55
Purposes and legal grounds for processing personal data
The personal data administrator processes your personal data for the following purposes and scope, we collect and process the following data:
• needed to complete the order form, handling your order history, complaints - we need and collect data such as: your name and surname, shipping address, e-mail address, telephone number, i.e. necessary data for the correct execution of your order and necessary data for information about the status of your order and their history;
• about the viewed pages of our online store, we also process personal data regarding your activity in our online store, i.e. data regarding the subpages of our online store you browse, operating system, browser, location and IP address;
• personal data regarding your activity in our e-shop, i.e. the amount of time spent on each of the subpages, your search history, location, IP address, device ID, data regarding your web browser and operating system;
• regarding your activity in the Online Store, including orders that are registered and stored via cookies, in particular order history, search history, clicks in our online store, history and your activity related to our communication with you.
For this purpose, we use the services of external suppliers. These services consist in displaying our messages on websites other than the Online Store. Details on this subject can be found in the records regarding Cookies;
Categories of relevant personal information
The personal data controller processes the following categories of relevant personal data:
• contact details;
• data on activity in the Online Store;
• data regarding orders in the Online Store;
• data on complaints and requests;
• marketing services data.
Voluntary provision of personal data
Providing the required personal data by you is voluntary and is a condition for the proper provision of services by our online store.
Data processing time
Personal data will be processed and stored for the period necessary to perform orders, services and other services performed for the Customer. Personal data will be deleted when the data subject asks for their removal or withdraws their consent and after obtaining information that the stored data is outdated or inaccurate.
Some data in the field of: e-mail address, name and surname may be stored for the next 3 years for the purpose of implementing and considering complaints, complaints and claims related to the services provided by the Online Store, such as identification of order history parameters - these data are not will be used for marketing purposes.
We transfer your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
• authorized state authorities, if they ask us to do so, . (prosecutor's office, Police, PUODO, President of UOKiK) and cooperating service providers that we use when running our online store, e.g.
Below is the full list of cooperating entities under the link below:
Operator DPD sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw
carrying out shipments
PayPro SA, with its registered office in Poznań, 60-327 Poznań, Pastelowa 8 Street
Google Inc. (Google Cloud, Google Analytics, Google Analytics 360, Fabric Software) based in the USA
measuring and statistics of website traffic
Google Inc. based in the USA
Determining the profile of customers - Google AdSense and Google Ads
Google Ireland Ltd (Google Adwords, Double Click Manager, Double Click Search, Remarketing Service, Firebase) based in Ireland
Measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, managing advertising campaigns
Facebook Ireland based in Ireland.
Popularization of the Online Store using the Facebook.com social networking site
Instagram LLC. based in the USA.
Popularization of the Online Store using the Instagram.com social networking site
user measurement and statistics
Smartlook.com, s.r.o. 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic
user measurement and statistics
PROGRESS Accounting Office Arkadiusz Szulc Bytów
The data subject has the right to:
- lodging a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection
- request access to your personal data (which personal data are being processed or their copies), rectification or deletion of your personal data, objection to the processing of personal data
- transfer of personal data provided to the administrator and which are processed in an automated manner, and the processing is based on consent or on the basis of a contract, e.g. to another administrator;
- withdraw any consent expressed to the administrator of personal data at any time, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing carried out by the administrator in accordance with the law before its withdrawal;
- object to the processing of personal data concerning him carried out in order to implement the legitimate interests of the administrator or a third party (if there are no other valid legitimate grounds for processing overriding the interests of the Customer). If personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, the customer has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purposes of such marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing - in this case, data personal data may no longer be processed for such purposes.
The personal data administrator, without undue delay - and in any case within one month of receiving the request - provides you with information about the actions taken in connection with your request. If necessary, the one-month period may be extended by another two months due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests.
In any case, the Personal Data Administrator will inform you about such an extension within one month of receiving the request, stating the reasons for the delay.
Right of access to personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR)
You have the right to obtain information from the Personal Data Administrator whether your personal data is being processed.
If the Administrator processes your personal data, you have the right to:
• access to personal data;
• obtaining information about the purposes of processing, categories of processed personal data,
about the recipients or categories of recipients of this data, the planned period of storing your data or the criteria for determining this period, about your rights under the GDPR and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, about the source of this data, about automated decision-making, including profiling and about the safeguards applied in connection with the transfer of such data outside the European Union;
• obtain a copy of your personal information.
If you want to request access to your personal data, submit your request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to rectification of personal data (Article 16 of the GDPR)
If your personal data is incorrect, you have the right to request the Administrator to immediately rectify your personal data.
You also have the right to request the Administrator to supplement your personal data.
If you want to request rectification or supplementation of personal data, submit your request to the following address: email@example.com
The right to delete personal data, the so-called “right to be forgotten” (Article 17 of the GDPR)
You have the right to request the Personal Data Administrator to delete your personal data when:
• your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
• you have withdrawn a specific consent to the extent that personal data was processed based on your consent;
• your personal data has been unlawfully processed;
• you have objected to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing of personal data is related to direct marketing;
• you have objected to the processing of your personal data in connection with this
with processing necessary to perform a task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Personal Data Administrator or a third party.
Despite submitting a request to delete personal data, the Personal Data Administrator may process your data further in order to establish, pursue or defend claims, about which you will be informed.
If you want to request the deletion of your personal data, submit your request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to submit a request to limit the processing of personal data (Article 18 of the GDPR)
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data when:
• you question the correctness of your personal data - the personal data administrator will limit the processing of your personal data for a period of time that allows you to check the correctness of this data;
• when the processing of your data is unlawful, and instead of deleting your personal data you request restriction of the processing of your personal data;
• your personal data are no longer needed for the purposes of processing, but they are needed to establish, pursue or defend your claims;
• when you have objected to the processing of your personal data - until it is determined whether the legitimate interests of the Personal Data Administrator override the grounds indicated in your objection.
If you want to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, submit your request to the following address: email@example.com
Right to object to the processing of personal data (Article 21 of the GDPR)
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, including profiling, in connection with:
• processing necessary to perform a task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Personal Data Administrator or a third party;
• processing for direct marketing purposes.
If you want to object to the processing of your personal data, submit your request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to request the transfer of personal data (Article 20 of the GDPR)
You have the right to receive your personal data from the Administrator
in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and send them to another personal data controller.
You can also request that the personal data administrator send your personal data directly to another administrator (if it is technically possible).
If you want to request the transfer of your personal data, submit your request to the following address: email@example.com
Right to withdraw consent
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
If you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, submit your request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the appropriate functionalities in the Account.
Complaint to the supervisory authority
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged violation.
In Poland, the supervisory authority within the meaning of the GDPR is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).
When browsing the website of the kuprolety.pl online store, "cookies" are used, i.e. small text information that is saved on your end device in connection with the use of the online store. Their use is aimed at the correct operation of the online store's websites.
These files allow you to identify the software you use and customize the online store individually to your needs.
"Cookies" usually contain the name of the domain they come from, their storage time on the device and the assigned value.
The "cookies" we use are safe for your devices. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to get to your devices through cookies.
Types of "cookies"
We use two types of cookies:
• Session cookies: they are stored on your device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from your device's memory. The session cookies mechanism does not allow you to download any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
• Persistent cookies: they are stored on your device and remain there until you delete them. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the device does not delete them from your device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow you to download any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
We also use third-party cookies for the following purposes:
• creating statistics - helping to understand how customers use the Online Store, which allows improving its structure and content through analytical tools Inc. based in the USA,
• determining the profile of customers - and then displaying materials tailored to it in advertising networks, using the online advertising tool Google AdSense and Google Adwords - by Google Inc. based in the USA,
• popularizing the Online Store using the Facebook.com social networking site - through Facebook Inc. based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland,
• popularizing the Online Store using the Instagram.com social network by Instagram LLC. based in the USA,
• popularizing the Online Store using the twitter.com social networking site - by Twitter Inc. based in the USA,
To learn about the rules of using Cookies, we recommend that you read the privacy policies of the above-mentioned companies.
Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to your preferences. For this purpose, information about the way you move around the web or when you use the website may be stored.
To view and edit information about your preferences collected by the Google advertising network, you can use the tool available at the link:
Using the web browser settings or using the service configuration, you can independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by Cookies to your device.
Shipping charge 24990 - Europa