Terms and conditions
Nasz sklep internetowy KupRolety.pl działający pod adresem www.kuprolety.pl prowadzony jest przez firmę:
KupRolety.pl Artur Przyczka
77-100 Bytów - woj. pomorskie
ul. Ogrodowa 6
tel.: (+48) 59 822 88 55
fax: (+48) 59 822 88 56
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Placing an order
- Our orders are fulfilled within the European Union.
- An order is fulfilled based on a correctly filled-in form available at www.kuprolety.pl. To place an order, it is not required to register.
- Orders can be placed 24 hours a day via the internet. You will receive an email with instructions how to confirm an order that was placed. An order that is confirmed and accepted for fulfilment cannot be cancelled. If the form is filled in incorrectly or if an order is not confirmed, it will not be fulfilled.
- We issue VAT invoices. In ordered to receive one, please tick the right box in the order form, fill in the statement regarding the issuance of a VAT invoice without signature and enter your tax identification number (NIP).
- Prices of our goods include the VAT tax.
- The final price is the price available at kuprolety.pl at the moment of placing your order.
- The total value of your order is available once the form is filled in correctly.
- Fulfilment of orders
Only if full payment is received, an order will be fulfilled by the online store kuprolety.pl in accordance with the specifications of the order you placed.
- Upon placement of an order, an order number is generated to identify your order. The order number should be provided upon payment for the goods and/or when contacting the Customer Service Department.
- The order fulfilment process begins once the account of the internet store kuprolety.pl is credited and the customer confirms the order. The estimated time of order fulfilment is provided by the configurator of a given product in our store at www.kuprolety.pl.
- Amendments to orders can be made until the fulfilment process begins. The beginning of the fulfilment process shall be understood as forwarding of an order to the production department and commencing the technological process as part of a given order. Until then, a paid order can be cancelled.
- Our products are custom-made upon the customer’s request, therefore, it is not possible to cancel or amend an order once the production process begins.
- Amendments can only be made via email sent to email@example.com. Any and all information are provided by the customer service department under phone no. +48 59 822 88 55.
- Payment, warranty, returns and complaints
- All goods available in the store are covered by a 24-month warranty period. An original copy of the sales document shall serve as a basis for warranty and warranty claims.
- In case of defects or inconsistencies with the order placed, the buyer shall have a right to file a complaint.
- Preferably, before a complaint is filed, we recommend contacting the customer service department by phone (59 822 88 55) or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will provide the necessary instructions.
- Complaints shall be filed in writing and include a description of a defect or inconsistency, full name, address and order no. Such a description shall be attached to the shipment. The subject of a complaint shall be packed so as it is not damaged during delivery and its value is not lowered due to damage in transport.
- The seller shall process a complaint within 14 days. However, this is not always the case as complaints are usually processed faster, if possible.
- The cost of sending the subject of a complaint shall be borne by the sender. If a complaint is accepted, a refund shall be transferred to the bank account of the buyer. We recommend sending the subject of a complaint by economy parcel by Poczta Polska.
- The payment for the ordered goods can be made personally, with card, by bank transfer, by electronic transfer or by postal order. The payment form is selected directly in the order form. In the case of customers from the European Union, prices are converted into EUR in accordance with the applicable exchange rate of the National Bank of Poland (NBP). The provided exchange rate is the selling rate of NBP as of the day of transaction.
- Transactions paid with credit card or by electronic transfer are handled via Dotpay Payment System.
- The warranty for consumer goods within the meaning of the Act of 27.07.2002 on specific terms and conditions of consumer sale and amendments to the Civil Code (Polish Journal of Laws: Dz.U. 2002/141/1176), does not exclude, limit or suspend the rights of the buyer arising from the inconsistency of the goods with a contract.
- The seller shall deliver the ordered goods in accordance with the specifications from the order form filled in by the buyer and with the execution technology of a given product type. Products are free of defects and brand new.
- Personal data
- When making a purchase at kuprolety.pl, the customer agrees to have its personal data entered in the database of the online store kuprolety.pl and to have it processed for marketing purposes in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Polish Journal of Acts: Dz.U. Nr 133 poz. 883) so as third parties have no access to such data.
- Your personal data is processed by the company KupRolety.pl with its registered office in Bytów, 77-100, ul. Ogrodowa 6, for the purpose of order fulfilment and completion of legally justified goals of KupRolety.pl. The data is protected in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Data (uniform text – Polish Journal of Laws: Dz. U. nr 101/2002, poz.928). We would also like to inform you that you have the right to access and amend your personal data. The provision of data is voluntary.
- Final provisions
- The online store kuprolety.pl makes custom-made products for every single customer taking into account the type of blinds, their dimensions and colour of the fabric, etc. It is not possible to return goods to kuprolety.pl because it is not possible to resell them to another customer in accordance with the Act of 02.03.2000 on Protection of Consumers’ Rights in Distance Selling (Polish Journal of Laws: Dz.U. Nr 22, poz 271: Article 10(3) point 4) - “If the parties do not agree otherwise, the consumer shall not be entitled to the right to withdraw from a distant agreement in the following cases: services whose properties are specified by the consumer in the order placed or are closely related to the customer”, whereas the right to withdraw from an agreement is not applicable if the purchased goods are not prefabricated in accordance with the consumer’s specification or are meant to satisfy the consumer’s individual needs (Article 38 (3) of the Act on the Consumer Rights). This exception refers only to products which are made based on the consumer’s individual choice and decision. Those are clearly personalised goods, such as roller blinds or curtains and other custom-made product from our store.
- Any and all matters not regulated herein shall be subject to the Civil Code and to the provisions of the Act on specific terms and conditions of consumer sale and amendments to the Civil Code and the Act on protection of Certain Rights of Consumers and on Liability for Damage Caused by Dangerous Products.
- All personal data obtained during the operations of the store are confidential and protected. Pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data, personal data shall not be disclosed to any third party under any circumstances and in any form.
- Any and all matters not regulated herein shall be subject to legal provisions. Any and all disputes shall be settled by a court having competent subject matter jurisdiction.